By accessing the website at https://www.omnic.ai and https://forge.omnic.ai, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Omnic.AI's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Omnic.AI's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Omnic.AI at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Subscription Terms
- Service Tier and Other Offerings. When purchasing your subscription to the Services, you may be presented with different plans or options (each a "Service Tier"). Different Service Tiers or other offerings may be subject to differences in pricing, usage rules, eligibility, restrictions, features, and device availability.
- Subscription Billing and Auto-Renewal. Your subscription to the Services includes enrollment into an ongoing/recurring payment plan. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the disclosed billing period, unless cancelled in accordance with the instructions for cancellation below. Payment will be charged to your chosen payment method at confirmation of purchase and at the start of every new billing period, unless cancelled. When you provide a payment method, we will attempt to verify the information you entered by processing an authorization hold. We do not charge you in connection with this authorization hold, but your available balance or credit limit may be reduced. Your "billing period" is the interval of time between each recurring billing date and corresponds to the term of your subscription. For purposes of this Agreement, a "day" or "date" begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern time and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time of that same calendar day. Where applicable, charges for one or more Services may be prorated for any partial month of service. To see your next recurring billing date, log in to your account and view your account details. You acknowledge that the timing of when you are billed may vary, including if your subscription began on a day not contained in a given month (e.g. if you have a monthly subscription and became a paying subscriber on January 31, your payment method would be billed next on February 28), due to free trials and other promotional offers, gift card redemptions, credits applied, or changes in your subscription or payment method. We may also offer you the ability to pause your subscription for a specified period of time. If you do not cancel before the end of the pause period, billing will resume automatically. We reserve the right to change our pricing. In the event of a price change, we will attempt to notify you in advance of the change by sending an email to the email address you have registered for your account. If you do not wish to accept a price change, you may cancel your subscription in accordance with the instructions included in that email and below. If you do not timely cancel your subscription, your subscription will be renewed at the price in effect at the time of the renewal, without any additional action by you, and you authorize us to charge your payment method for these amounts. We will not be able to notify you of any changes in applicable taxes. You are responsible for all third-party Internet access charges and taxes in connection with your use of the Services. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy. You can cancel your subscription at any time before the end of the current billing period, free trial or promotion. Cancellation will take effect at the end of the current billing period unless otherwise disclosed. If you cancel, you will continue to have access to the Service through the end of your current billing period, unless you are subscribed through a free trial, promotional code or other credit, in which case cancellation may be effective immediately. If you modify your subscription to switch from one Service to another Service during your billing period, you may not have continued access to your original Service. You must cancel your subscription prior to 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on the day before your next recurring billing date in order to avoid being charged for the next billing period. We do not refund or credit for partially used billing periods, although we may provide such refunds or credits on a case-by-case basis in our sole and absolute discretion. If you cancel, including if you switch your billing to a third-party, you will forfeit any service, referral, or redeemed gift card credits. To cancel your subscription to the Services, log into your Forge account and follow the instructions on your profile page.
- The materials on Omnic.AI's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Omnic.AI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Omnic.AI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Omnic.AI or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Omnic.AI's website, even if Omnic.AI or a Omnic.AI authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Omnic.AI's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Omnic.AI does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Omnic.AI may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Omnic.AI does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Omnic.AI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Omnic.AI of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Omnic.AI may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Maine and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.